Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Card Sketch by Me!

It's my turn to come up with another fun card sketch over on the Club Scrap forum this month ~ 06/17 Card Sketch Challenge and I thought I'd share it with you as well!


Here is the sketch I came up with as well as a few examples...


These two cards were made using the Bouquet stamps from last years retreat.



And these cards were made using stamps from the Succulents Kit (02/17). 
The little cactus was colored using watercolor pencils.



As an added bonus I came up with a cut diagram that will allow you to complete (2) A2 size cards from two sheets of 8.5x11" cardstock.


This photo shows the cardstock pieces cut and ready to assemble.

Hope you give it a try!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the cutting directions, Roni! Love the Aromatherapy cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch...and love the formula! Folks will have fun with this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!