Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Club Scrap Blog Hop - Pattern Play!

Welcome Friends to the June 2017 Club Scrap Blog Hop - Pattern Play!  You may have arrived here by way of Julie's incredible blog...if not you'll want to check it out to see the lovely project she has created.  This month's kit, Pattern Play, is a real eye opener!  Such a bright fun kit...


I haven't made anything to share lately since I've been working on the wedding book for the past few months so I decided it was time.  



So I made a set of matching tri-fold cards!  Each card is different but the same if that makes any sense at all.  I used the same basic design but varied the pattern papers, sentiments and embellishments on each card to make them each unique in their own way.


Here are the various cards...I just love the "infinity" sentiment!







And to house the cards and envelopes I used a couple of the pretty designer paper bags as the container to hold them all!  I love the black/green opposite sides...just a fun play on the patterns.  I used a ribbon and buckle just as a fun little accent.


Would you like to win this set of cards?  If so simply leave a comment and you'll be entered to win!  You have until July 5th to post your comment to be entered in the drawing.

The next stop on the hop is 


and if you get lost along the way you can find the complete list here:


Supplies:

ClubScrap.com - Cardstock, Pattern Paper, Embellishments, Ink, Ribbon, Stamps

18 comments:

  1. Awesome cards, Roni and perfectly packed in these cute bags that came with the kit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whaaaat? I can get those bags? Clearly I haven't spent enough time (money) in the store. I love how you placed the three enamel dots on many of the cards. I found myself looking for them as I went through the blog. I tend to do straight lines with enamel dots, so now I have a new way of placing them. Thank ya, Lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these! I made graduation cards with the opposite fold! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGeee! What a terrific way to use the bags! I love the belly bands on your cards...ribbon and buckle...genius!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful set of Tri fold cards Roni!!! Love how you used the beautiful bag to hold them all. Super sweet idea!!
    Hugs
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful idea to make bag to hold cards -- much easier than making box or other holders.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Roni, awesome set of cards, but your idea to package them inside those nifty little bags we received in our kits, GENIUS! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic cards, Roni! Using the bags to package the cards...BRILLIANT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, super sweet idea to house your cool cards in these nifty bags! So clever, again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great cards and I like the bag for them

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute cards and I love the bag you made for them, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card set is cute and I love the "same but different" concept. I do this sometimes to create a set to give away as a gift for personalized stationary or thank you cards.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm impressed with your cards Roni. The color combo is not what I would have ever chosen, but I like the way you have used them. I like the card designs

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an amazing gift idea! Your cards turned out great...I'd love to see how they open/are made (hint-hint).

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cool set of cards! I want to see them opened, too...like Karen! =)
    Lilian DT teamie
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome cards Roni! I love how they are the same but yet so different and unique too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!