Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Combo Challenge Card!

It's been a trying few days so this a.m. I decided I just wanted to play a bit.  I looked around some of the challenges out there at the moment and came up with a card which will work for 2.


I'm practicing "clean and simple"...it's very hard for me because I like layers and ink and lots of stuff. I think this fits the bill pretty well, what do you think?  CAS???  I used stamps from the newest Club Scrap kit - Pattern Play.


I was so tickled because I had ink that matched this weeks Just Add Ink Color Challenge perfectly!  It's Imagine's VersaMagic ink in Persimmon, Turquoise Gem and Aquatic Splash.


starts off with 3 lovely colors to help usher in summer!


and 

I used the sketch from 


Supplies:

ClubScrap.com - Pattern Play: Cardstock, Stamps, Ribbon
Imagine - VersaMagic - Persimmon, Turquoise Gem, Aquatic Splash; Tear It! Tape

12 comments:

  1. I really love the simplicity of this card Roni, well done! This would make a great little notecard set too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card! I love the colors and so fun that you had the inks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CAS cards. So hard to keep it simple but love these. Great color combo too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great CAS cards. So hard to keep it simple but love these. Great color combo too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like what you did with the stamps. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really pretty and a wonderul simple card. I am like you, it is hard to keep it simple!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a delightful CAS card Roni! I love how you've grouped the colours to make your sentiment really pop against them and your gorgeous, shiny silver ribbon is a lovely touch. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a totally fabulous clean card! I love how you've used the challenge colours to create your one layered card - just gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you used those drops to highlight your sentiment Roni. Such a great way to add a pop of colour to a CAS card! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun use of the challenge colors! Those drop images are perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!