Wednesday, June 14, 2017

I Do

Today I have the final layout from the wedding album... I DO.  These are photos of the kids during the ceremony.....


This is more Club Scrap cardstock, stamps, cut-aparts and embellishments from the kit - Color Me Happy. I absolutely loved this kit! Of course blue is my favorite color and it matched the guys vests perfectly but that paired with the black and silver...it is just so classy looking.  


Since the prints and accent papers I used were so bright I printed the photos B&W to really make them pop. I didn't want any of the background to distract from Bob and Morgan.  I think it worked out well.


I just love how it turned out!
So there you go...
I hope you enjoyed seeing my foray into scrapbooking after years of absence.
It was so nice to give it a go.


Supplies:

ClubScrap.com - Color Me Happy Kit
MFT - Alpha Dies
Vellum (for the dragonflies)
Paper Lace Doily Heart
Mr. Huey's Opaque White Spray (love this stuff!)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful both the layouts and the couple. You have done a wonderful job on your layouts. I have a hard time with weddings. What is your foundation paper for the layout on the left? It is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debby! All of the paper is from the Color Me Happy kit from Club Scrap. I loved it as well :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, these pages turned out so well. This will be a gorgeous album when it's finished!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!