Friday, June 30, 2017

Refresh Remix Clipboard Collage

Every so often Club Scrap will bring back an old kit with some new elements and this month the winner of the bracket contest made it's limited time debut....  Refresh Remix!  I absolutely love it because it's all green and blue and so very lush looking.

My goal earlier this year was to make a new clipboard collage each month to use as a welcome sign at my front door.  Well, I haven't had time to do so the last couple months so it's high time to get back at it.  

This is my Refresh Remix clipboard collage and I love it!  I used stamp images and sentiments from several older kits to finish it off as well as a key that has a "heart" hole at the top.   The charm that is hidden behind the ribbon (didn't realize that till after I took the pics) has a little fern cut out in it.


I know it's 4th of July but I'm going to hang this up right away...it's got some really neat inspiring quotes to brighten everyone's day.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend friends!

1 comment:

  1. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!