Friday, June 16, 2017

Upcycled Mirror...

A few weeks ago Mom and I went to the town wide garage sale. I am always on the look-out for items I can upcycle. This time I found this stained glass mirror (the center part is the mirror even though it looks black).   The center panels had an iridescent quality about them which looks colored in the photos - they were actually clear with the iridescents on the back of each piece of glass.


I needed a mirror for the spare room so I went with the current color scheme...


It's amazing how the sun casts such a lovely design over the entire room! You wouldn't think such a small piece would have such an impact but it really does.  I was going to hang it on the wall but I think I'm going to leave it in the window...it's just too pretty with the light streaming through it.


Supplies:

Imagine: StazOn Studio Glaze - Tangerine; Cactus Green, Blue Hawaii

Other: Stained Glass Mirror

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love doing the yard sales too. Recently I have some fun stuff. I found a stain glass window, other than too big, I would have loved to what you did. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!