Thursday, August 24, 2017

Greetings 2 Go Guest Artist Cards

This month I was lucky enough to be invited to be the Greetings 2 Go Guest Artist for the Lagoon kit at Club Scrap.  I was given this honor because mermaids were one of my kit suggestions last year and they used it!

The Greetings to Go kits are designed to make at least 12 cards and usually there are parts and pieces left over to make several more.  Today my cards are being featured over on the Club Scrap Blog - Roni's Lagoon Greetings 2 Go...but I wanted to share a couple here to whet your appetite!  There are usually 3 different card designs in each kit, below is one card of each design.


This is a fun card that stands up all on it's own. I thought it would be fun to stencil the seaweed in the background to help frame the mermaids in the shaker on the center panel.


The next set of cards are long skinny light teal colored cards. For this example I stamped one fish regularly and I stamped the second fish on my craft mat which I then placed a piece of cardstock over top and burnished.  This created a perfect mirror image fish! Both were colored using Chameleon markers and given different colored air bubbles just for fun.


The final card consists of a large white card base with a teal mat main image. I decided to do a bit of watercoloring with Fireworks! Sprays - this gives you color and maximum shimmer which I thought was perfect for the "sand and sea" theme on this card.

If you'd like the see the rest of my cards please head on over to the Club Scrap blog and check them out....


Hope you enjoy the inspiration as much as I had making them.

2 comments:

  1. Well done Roni! I just saw your cards on the Club Scrap blog and I love them all! Wonderful job my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really neat cards, Roni! Love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!