Monday, February 5, 2018

I.C.W.M. Under Way!

Yes, in case you didn't see my post near the end of last month I found out not too long ago that February is International Correspondence Writing Month! I decided to take up the challenge and have started writing little notes and cards, sending them off across the country and globe. I am hoping that some of them will start arriving at their destinations soon and that they will spread a little joy.  If you'd like to receive a bit of happy mail, please e-mail me your addy.  I'd be happy to drop you a line :)

Between the writing and work things have been a bit backed up here but I'm going to try to catch up a bit.

First I wanted to share the new challenge on the Just For Fun Rubber Stamps blog this month.  We're featuring silhouette images!  There are so many fun silhouette stamps out there that you're sure to have at least one in your stash.  If you're feeling up to it, stamp up a card with your favorite silhouette and share it here - JFF Feb Challenge - Silhouettes.  We'd be happy to have you!

To get you started here are a few cards I made for the challenge....




Now it's your turn!

8 comments:

  1. Hey Roni your cards are awesome. Happy mailings this month. I don’t know anyone who doesn’t love happy mail. Fabulous February My Friend...<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sherry :) I agree, happy mail is a wonderful thing...and it's so much fun to send too!

      Delete
  2. I love this idea and I love your cards! You are so inspiring Roni!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cards Roni, the silhouettes are superb for the beautiful backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog from a link in a link in a link lol. Absolutely LOVE these cards. Id love it if you could tell me which stamp you used in the 2nd card please? TFS . Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andrea! Glad you found me :) Here you go - http://www.jffstamps.com/proddetail.asp?prod=F3992 It's a "Rainy Walk in the Wildflowers" by Just For Fun Stamps. Have a great day!

      Delete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!